About Our Trophy Mule Deer Hunts
These hunts are in the alpine at 7,000 ft. elevation based out of our high country cabin. This is a rugged hunt, but trophy 24" to 30" mule deer are a reality here. We use horses to get to this country and base camp. Hunting is on foot and usually stalked. Spike camps are located throughout this alpine area. We hunt the migratory trails during the late season. You can combine black bear or whitetail to this hunt.
Late Season: This produces good bucks as the migration of deer with snow combines to make this a top quality hunt. The hunt is from our base camp with 4x4's and walking. A combination of whitetail can be added.
- 5 Full Days Of Hunting
- 1 Dedicated Guide Per Hunter
- All Meals And Lodging
- Meat And Hides To be Sent To The Location Of Hunters Choice
- Two on One: $4,500
- One on One: $7,000
- 3 Day Late Season Rut Hunt: One on One:$3,500
- 3 Day Late Season Rut Hunt: Two on One:$3,000
- Add Bear to any Mule Deer Trophy Hunt: $1,500
- 3 Day Youth Hunt - $3,500 (With Guardian)
- Includes a Whitetail and a Mule Deer
- License, Tags, Gratuity And Applicable Tax Not Included
- Contact Us For More Information